In a group of 5-6 students, you will create VIDEO NEWSCASTS on a Medieval Europe art piece:
1) RESEARCH topic using SQWORL.
2) Wordle KEY VOCABULARY.
3) Analyze & DISCUSS AN IMAGE from Medieval Europe on this topic.
4) Delegate JOBS for video (news reporter, video recorder, actors for characters in image).
5) Write a SCRIPT for your newscast based on image. Include questions reporter will ask and answers by characters in image.
6) Write down YOUR speaking part INDEX CARD & make PROPS/COSTUME.
7) PRACTICE parts.
8) VIDEO newscast using Microsoft OneNote, e-cam, or camera.
9) Add EFFECTS/decoration to video & EDIT.
10) Publish and present to the class!
Here are some of their final pieces:
GROUP #1 EXAMPLE:
GROUP #2 EXAMPLE:
GROUP #3 EXAMPLE:
GROUP #4 EXAMPLE: