- If you were one of the first humans to exist on earth, where would you live?
- Which REAL historical civilization would you want to join?
- Where would you live in a zombie apocalypse?
- How might a futuristic society successfully thrive?
- If you were to create an imaginary utopia, where would it be?
Students both illustrated and explained their ideal society using several components of geography: location/landforms, climate, waterways, natural resources, food, movement, connections, architecture, communication, and entertainment. Students utilized technology including Google Earth, Google Translate, Google docs and even Minecraft to design their version of utopia! Some students even built their utopian societies as 3-D models! Enjoy these creative worlds below: