Saturday, October 1, 2011

Teacher of the Month

It was a sweet surprise to receive the honor of "Teacher of the Month" in Ventura on September 7, 2011 (nominated by Principal Anne Roundy-Harter through the Ventura Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation).  I literally felt like I was floating (from shock and happiness) during the presentation and generous gifts.  It truly is a blessing to be a teacher, to work at D.A.T.A. with such an incredible staff, and most importantly to teach, love on, and inspire my incredible students.  I love what I do and I wouldn't change it for the world!  Here are some fun (and tearful) photos and videos from the day...


Video of my principal saying some kind words

Accepting certificates from U.S. Representatives and Senator

Accepting certificate from county representatives

Accepting certificate from the mayor

Accepting gifts and a special plaque for "Teacher of the Month"

A hug from my superintendent :)

In "The Navigator News" too!



No comments:

Post a Comment